We work with many arts and educational organisations and can offer all aspects of project and production management, research, resource creation, mentoring and training. We produce education and learning programmes for a diverse range of public and private sector clients from museums, galleries and arts organisations to councils, charities, universities and broadcasters. Theatre Without Walls have been involved in numerous research projects with leading universities looking at health, social impact and engagement. We actively seek solutions to social issues, applying research to our own work and advising others on the best way to approach new arts and engagement programmes.
We provide roleplay, forum theatre and skills training to business clients and offer a bespoke service based on our tried and tested methods. HR departments praise us for our individual and cost aware approach. We also don’t use agency actors-the facilitators undertaking our business training are hand picked and have direct business experience. We often work with existing infrastructure and in house teams adding specific skills. We can spec to different scales and provide cost effective and flexible creative support to training and learning programmes.
Forum theatre, roleplay and educational theatre is at the core of what we do and feeds into our creative work. Our many clients in this area have included WH Smith PLC, Ecclesiastical Insurance, Stagecoach, Gloucestershire County Council, Belfast City Council, Vale of Glamorgan Council, The Prince’s Trust, several NHS trusts, numerous charities and local education authorities. We have off the peg training sessions and are always happy to tailor them to your particular needs or create new workshops and programmes for you.
- Education & community programmes
- Interpretive work-including tours, workshops, packs.
- Creation of classes and workshops exploring any subject
- Programme development
- Production of schemes of work
- Research and creative consultancy services
- Research and writing of whole programmes
- Education packs and other support resources
- Community engagement programmes
- Youth, child and family focused work
- Event Facilitation
- Launch, celebration and engagement events
- Performances and readings
- Conference hosting and presentation
- Technical support
- INSET Training , Forum Theatre and Roleplay
- Creation of training content
- Roleplays written
- Actors and facilitators